Location: Bristol, UK
Duration: up to 6 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
Private English Language School focused on delivery English courses for students of any age between 13yo and above, focused on excellent customer service and great range of activities.
What are the main tasks?
- General administrative & clerical duties
- Processing new enrolments & changes to students’ courses
- Assisting with registration of new students on arrival
- Answering student enquiries
- Answering the telephone
- Filing paperwork
- Distributing daily post
- Preparing and distributing weekly student evaluations to school staff
What do we expect from you?
Good level of English (C1 in writing and speaking).
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
Customer service, teamwork, organizational skills, multicultural experience/awareness, attention to detail, marketing skills.
Do we offer any contribution?
Accommodation, local travel costs, meals.
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter