Location: Bristol, UK
Duration: up to 6 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
Private English Language School focused on delivery English courses for students of any age between 13yo and above, focused on excellent customer service and great range of activities.
What are the main tasks?
- Clerical duties in office such as basic database entry and filing
- Help with student enquiries & take telephone messages
- Prepare recruitment material such as leaflets/posters
- Outside recruitment campaigns such as leafleting in specified areas or door to door, booking local newspaper advertising etc
- Visit new host families to check suitability
- Assist with residence room allocations & administration
- Weekend reception hours
- Assist with checking in & out arrivals and departures to the EF residence
- Administration tasks relating to residence work such as preparing arrival information, keys and so on
- Carrying out room checks
- Assisting residence students with general enquiries over the weekend
What do we expect from you?
Good level of English (C1 in writing and speaking).
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
Customer service, teamwork, organizational skills, multicultural experience/awareness, attention to detail, marketing skills.
Do we offer any contribution?
Accommodation, local travel costs, meals.
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter