Location: Bristol, UK
Duration: up to 6 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
Private English Language School focused on delivery English courses for students of any age between 13yo and above, focused on excellent customer service and great range of activities.
What are the main tasks?
- Help to organise, promote and supervise weekday, evening and weekend social activities
- Assist putting together weekly programme of events & monthly newsletter
- Research new activities
- Entering activities information on the website feature
- Help with display of information around the school
- Prepare student folders for intakes
- Prepare documents & information for weekend excursions
- Help with design & production of promotional literature for activities
- Supervising weekend excursions if desired
- Assist with organisation and supervision of occasional evening activities in school such as movie & quiz nights, table tennis contests, book clubs, karaoke nights etc.
What do we expect from you?
Good level of English (C1 in writing and speaking).
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
Customer service, teamwork, organizational skills, multicultural experience/awareness, attention to detail, marketing skills.
Do we offer any contribution?
Accommodation, local travel costs, meals.
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter