Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Duration: 5 months minimum
Working language: English
This position is in Bratislava based office of an American multinational technology company that helps enterprises all over the world to be successful. They are present in over 170 countries and provide wide range of technology and business services. The Bratislava offices employs over 500 people and are located in the top modern offices in the center of Bratislava. With us, work is more than a job, it’s a calling. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. To lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. Let’s put smart to work.
The main tasks of the trainee will be:
- RACF Developer using Java skills,
- Collaborating intensively with global colleagues,
- Developing new solution with global impact on future of automation.
- Higher education student of IT,
- Good level of English langure,
- Skills on Java,
- RESTFul Services,
- Mark up languages JSON and XML, SQL, Git.
Knowledge and skills the trainee can learn during the internship:
During this internship the trainee will gain the knowledge on the latest java technologies and experience to integrate the processes/tools by developing new solution. It is unique opportunity to gain practical experience from top level global company, very valuable for your CV.
- Free accommodation provided,
- Lunch meal tickets provided,
- Training and team building activities,
- Possibility to get a Full- time employment offer after the traineeship,
- Standard support by our team.