Location: Algés, Portugal
Duration: up to 5 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We are an innovation bureau that provides support, advise, services, platforms, systems and smart solutions for cities and regions.We operate European-wide from Brussels and Lisbon within an outreach active network of 1200 entities in a significant number of European regions. Climate, society, sustainability, integration, procurement, investment, data are domains on which we provide cities and regions with innovation.
What are the main tasks?
- Planning and programming of European projects
- Forecasts and economic analysis
- Evolution on Covenant of Mayor’s trends
- Mobility at local and regional level, economical impacts
- Trends and data analysis namely in what regards innovative financial mechanisms
- Monitoring and management systems analysis
- Integration in company’s current projects
What do we expect from you?
Fluent english; knowledge of european challenges on sustainability; ability to learn and work in an international environment.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
Expand professional English vocabulary of business, economics and project working; gain experience in teamwork with the international environment; analyze and evaluate the subject area of information and apply it in work; logically and smoothly express an opinion in a professional environment in English; be able to identify the problems and submit their solutions; independently plan and manage time.
Do we offer any contribution?
Reimbursement of ticket transport.
What is the selection process?
CV, reccomendation letter and skype call.