Location: Algés, Portugal
Duration: up to 5 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We are active on advising to public regional and local authorities or social sector entities on public procurement of energy supply and energy efficient solutions. On such processes more than 30 municipalities and than 40 other entities have been involved.
Our’s predictive systems are currently supporting advanced business models related to investment in new energy solutions on both renewable and energy efficiency. Consulting to municipalities and other public bodies is also provided. Assisting communities in attracting innovation, investment and jobs creation has been a key interest area. Our activities and experience are related to the following topics: Sustainable energy Climate change Entrepreneurship Economic growth Tourism Procurement procedures Innovation and Research.
What are the main tasks?
- Planning and programming of European projects;
- Forecasts and economic analysis;
- Evolution on Covenant of Mayor’s trends;
- Mobility at local and regional level, economical impacts;
- Trends and data analysis namely in what regards urban spaces liveability, climate changes and digital technology;
- Monitoring and management systems analysis;
- Integration in company’s current projects.
What do we expect from you?
- Team work, communications skills
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- The trainee will learn to work on a team and start and end a project integrated in the company on innovative fields.
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
- Reimbursement of ticket transport
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter