Location: Poznań, Poland
Duration: up to 6 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We are a big private language school offering language courses for older teenagers and adults (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Catalan and Polish). Apart from general, business and exam preparation courses, the school organizes lots of additional events, activities and festivals, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages and travelling around the world. The school also cooperates with schools situated in other European countries (the UK, Malta, Ireland, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, Italy), offering students language courses abroad. The school is also an authorized ETS exam center, administrating exams in English, German and French. Since 2012 the school has successfully hosted Erasmus, Erasmus+ and Leonardo da Vinci trainees from Spain, Germany, Finland, Croatia, Greece, Turkey etc. The school’s staff is mostly Polish but we’ve also got many native speakers of English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. We accept the internships which last from 2 to 12 months. The school offers a free language course (eg. Spanish, German, Polish etc) We believe that teaching languages is much more than practicing grammar structures and new vocabulary. That is why, apart from traditional language courses, we offer our students lots of additional events and activities, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages. By hosting a trainee we’d like to further improve cultural awareness of our students and teachers and make our language and cultural program for students more complex and regular.
What are the main tasks?
The marketing trainee’s tasks will include:
- designing graphics, leaflets, posters for marketing and PR department
- designing iconographies for school’s social media profiles
- preparing promotional materials before printing
- developing visual teaching materials -preparing multimedia presentations for marketing department and for teachers
- preparing photos, films, slideshows for school’s website and social media
- administrating social media profiles and advertising campaigns on the social media
- documenting school’s life and cultural/ promotional events (films and photos)
- blog/website creation and administration
- organizing PR events -other marketing tasks connected with the Internet and modern technologies (digital marketing)
The language trainee’s tasks will include:
- organizing and supporting language & cultural events, activities
- giving guest lectures about his/her country, culture and traditions
- organizing language workshops and culture classes
- leading conversation club
- teaching languages and culture to teenager and adult students
- assisting students with individual learning problems during duty hours at school
- assisting teachers and students during language courses
- developing teaching materials, especially those related with cultural topics
- translation work, preparing materials promoting culture and learning languages for school’s websites and social media
What do we expect from you?
creativity, good interpersonal nad communication skills, ICT skills, language skills, min B2 English level
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- experience in working in an international environment
- team work digital competencies
- Decision-making and setting priorities abilities
- language skills
- intercultural skills
- the competence of giving public speeches
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
A language course free of charge (eg Polish/English/Spanish) help in finding accomodation
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter
- Skype interview