Location: Wrocław, Poland
Duration: up to 3 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We are a fairly small, flexible language school that works with the clients to fulfill their learning needs. We run classes for adults and children. We offer courses for companies, we undertake preparations for unusual exams and we conduct classes for unusual industries. We teach English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Polish for foreigners, Portuguesse.
What are the main tasks?
You will be a junior teacher assistant, working with small groups of students (mostly adults or teenagers) with support of most experienced teachers in our school. You will have opportunity to observe different methods of language education at every level, use materials prepeared by teachers and create your own base of materials you can use in the future.
What do we expect from you?
- High communicational skills
- Excellent English /German/Spanish/French,/Italian/Russian/ Portuguesse
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- Knowing how to teach
- Acquiring communication and social skills
- Experiencing a professional working environment and experiencing living in Poland
- Knowledge of the field of Language school in theory and in practice.
What is the selection process?
- Screening & pre-selection
- Internship offer