Location: Wrocław, Poland
Duration: up to 3 months
Working language: English, Polish
Who are we?
We are a fairly small, flexible language school that works with the clients to fulfill their learning needs.We have two schools in Wrocław. We teach English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Czech and Polish for foreigners. We offer courses for adults, teenagers and children as well as language and business solutions for corporate clients.
What are the main tasks?
- The trainee will take part in all activities done in the class and in taking records of the students.
- The trainee will be working with small groups of students (mostly adults or teenagers), with constant support of most experienced teachers in the school.
- The trainee will observe different methods of education at every level.
- The trainee will prepare materials for students, working with different types of educational materials.
What do we expect from you?
The language level must be high enough – we provide support in teaching methods, but the the language has to be excellent.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- The trainee will take part in teaching kids, teenagers and adults in order to reach different levels of education.
- The trainee will learn how to prepare, organize and use teaching materials.
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter
Sending a voice recording is the first step in our recruitment process. Students who are interested in our offer, should send us short (3-4 min.) voice record of their speaking (not reading) in the language they want to teach (e.g. in English) on chosen topic, so we can check their level of language proficiency.