Location: Poznan, Poland
Duration: up to 6 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We are a big private language school offering language courses for older teenagers and adults (English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Catalan and Polish). Apart from general, business and exam preparation courses, the school organizes lots of additional events, activities and festivals, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages and travelling around the world. The school also cooperates with schools situated in other European countries (the UK, Malta, Ireland, Spain, Germany, France, Portugal, Italy), offering students language courses abroad. The school is also an authorized ETS exam center, administrating exams in English, German and French.
Since 2012 the school has successfully hosted Erasmus, Erasmus+ and Leonardo da Vinci trainees from Spain, Germany, Finland, Croatia, Greece, Turkey etc. The school’s staff is mostly Polish but we’ve also got many native speakers of English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. We accept the internships wchich last from 2 to 12 months. The school offers a free language course (eg. Spanish, German, Polish etc)
We believe that teaching languages is much more than practicing grammar structures and new vocabulary. That is why, apart from traditional language courses, we offer our students lots of additional events and activities, promoting European culture and the idea of learning languages. By hosting a trainee we’d like to further improve cultural awareness of our students and teachers and make our language and cultural program for students more complex and regular.
What are the main tasks?
- designing graphics, leaflets, posters for marketing and PR department
- designing iconographies for school’s social media profiles
- preparing promotional materials before printing
- developing visual teaching materials
- preparing multimedia presentations for marketing department and for teachers
- preparing photos, films, slideshows for school’s website and social media
- administrating social media profiles and advertising campaigns on the social media
- documenting school’s life and cultural/ promotional events (films and photos)
- organizing and promoting PR events
- other digital marketing tasks connected with the Internet and modern technologies
What do we expect from you?
The candidate should represent advanced ICT skills and good communication skills in English (min. B2). We also expect the trainee to be a creative, flexible and communicative person. Teamwork skills are also very important.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- language skills (efficient use of English and a course of Polish)
- the competence of giving public speeches, lectures – intercultural and communication skills
- computer skills, the ability to use modern technologies in marketing
- organizing skills
- teamwork abilities (project development, activities planning)
- practical experience in digital marketing
- experience in working in an international environment
Do we offer any contribution?
A language course free of charge (classes of Polish and a course of a English/Spanish/German/Italian/French/Russian to choose).
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter