Location: Warsaw, Poland
Working language: English, Russian, Polish, Ukrainian
Who are we?
Iťs a technology integrator of advanced protection systems (autonomous UAVs/drones, anti-drone systems, ground-based radars and access control systems), present in 10 countries of Central and Eastern Europe.
What are the main tasks?
The position will entail activities to mainly support our company in other countries of Central and Eastern Europe (mainly in Ukraine). This will mainly require support in research, communication and project management work in the fields of defence, security and new technologies.
What do we expect from you?
- Status of a student/recent graduate of relevant academic subject (business, communication, languages, defence, security, new technologies, aerospace, drones/UAVs, radars, access control, etc.);
- Understanding of potential public and private clients environment in Central and Eastern Europe (preferably in Ukraine).
- Any experience in public procurement will be an asset;
- Experience in (business) research, communication and project management;
- An excellent level of written and spoken communication in English and at least one of Central and Eastern European languages (preferably Ukrainian and Russian);
- Highly organized work ethic, and familiarity with software for office work (e.g. Microsoft Office) and website/social media management.
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
- Erasmus+ remuneration;
- Transportation costs;
- Accident and liability insurance;
- Company’s mobile phone and laptop.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- (Business) research, communication and project management skills;
- New technologies knowledge;
- Business English language skills.
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter