Location: Cork, Ireland
Duration: up to 3 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We are an internship and training organisation based in Ireland – we welcome groups to Ireland and coordinate their Erasmus+ mobilities. More recently we began offering virtual internships + English classes + career training online until we can return to our offices.
What are the main tasks?
- Assisting the team with administration and data housekeeping tasks
- Writing agendas and keeping minutes in team meetings
- Market research and competitive analysis
- Corresponding with potential clients
- Managing the office calendar
- Keeping a record of client leads and follow-ups to the CRM system
- International Business Development – B2B
- Designing marketing material in line with the companies branding – Flyers, Brochures
- Creating and developing digital marketing content
- Designing newsletters & email marketing campaigns
- Writing blog posts for the website
- Assisting with the ideation and development of campaigns
- Co-manage social media accounts
- Supporting the preparation and planning of future projects
- Analysing data from our social media channels, website and ad campaigns
- Assist in the organisation of virtual promotional events, social events,workshops as required
- Sending, monitoring and recording data from trainees
- Designing and writing copy for training videos and material
- Other tasks as suggested by the candidate
What do we expect from you?
Good technical abilities, B1 level English or above, access to computer with camera and microphone
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
Communication skills, English language skills, technical skills, data analysis skills, research skills, teamwork, project management, event organisation, brand design skills, software: canva, gsuite, mailchimp, zoho crm, google anaytics, social media accounts and more.
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
When interns travel to Ireland we offer a local public transport card and a discounted host family rate which the intern can pay weekly after arrival. With the virtual internship we do not offer a contribution.
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter