Location: Budapest, Hungary
Duration: up to 5 months
Working language: English, Hungarian
Who are we?
Our company are registered as non profit NGO established in Hungary since 1992 and recognized by the UN and African Union. The organisation is actively fighting for social inclusion and racism while seeking to promote tolerance and an inclusive society in Hungary. We engages in humanitarian and educational activities through our different programmes ,for example we organize numerous workshops in Hungarian schools that address the issue of discrimination. In addition, facilitates the dialogue between the local communities and migrants/minority community through activities like sports in schools ,workshops on integration, tolerance and racism in secondary schools.With this, the organisation aims at broadening up children’s perspectives and develope their interest in other cultures thus breeding tolerance towards minority groups in Hungary.
What are the main tasks?
- Elaboration of fundraising projects/ grant applications/ writing project proposals and reports
- Attending conferences,workshops, seminars
- Assistance in awareness raising/ anti raising activities
- Management of website and social media pages and other related office duties.
What do we expect from you?
- The trainee should have good communication skills preferably fluent English
- A good listener and quick at grasping new ideas and concepts
- Trainee should be innovative and very enthusiastic to learn
- And also has some knowledge on how to write a project proposal and reports
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- The trainee will learn how to write a project proposal, reports
- How to apply for grants and how to establish cooperation with different organisations and individuals
- Administration work and more concerning the NGOs field.
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
- We offer a well facilitated kitchen where one can fix for him or herself something for lunch or breakfast.
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter