Location: Lyon, France
Duration: up to 6 months
Working language: French and English
Who are we?
We are private language school for adults.
What are the main tasks?
- welcoming foreign students
- providing information concerning our French and foreign language courses (by email, phone, in person) – dealing the course registrations
- help with the organization of cultural activities
- help with the organization of DELF, DALF, TCF, TEF exams
- library management
- translation of certain documents
- update our website, communicate on school activities via social networks
- various administrative tasks
What do we expect from you?
good level in English and French (B2 / C1)
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
improve their French, team working, working in an international environment with international colleagues and clients, organisational skills
Do we offer any contribution?
accommodation is offered for internships superior to 4 months
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter