Location: Lyon, France
Duration: min. 5 months
Working language: English, French
Who are we?
French and Foreign language school in Lyon, France, welcoming students from all over the world, helping them to find an accommodation, get a visa, enjoy their stay in France, etc.
What are the main tasks?
- Welcoming students in our language centre
- Informing the clients about our services by email, phone and in person
- Dealing with the students inscriptions
- Helping with the organisation of French exams (DELF, DALF, TCF)
- Feeding our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- Updating our website
- Basic administrative tasks
What do we expect from you?
- French B1/B2 level
- English B2 level
- Any other languages are appreciated
- Office Pack
- Good communication skills
- Open minded, organised, team-working
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- Improve French language skills (and / or other languages)
- Email / phone communication
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
- We offer an accommodation in a single room in a student residence
- French classes, other language classes possible as well (Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese)
- DELF / DALF exam
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter