Location: Sevilla, Spain
Duration: up to 5 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We provide for a tourist with free advice and information for all kind of events to be held in Seville.
Seville and its province are a consolidated destination for business and incentive tourism, for which we have a wide range of traditional and modern resources, supported by an advanced, competitive hotel sector and professionals who are specialised in the different types of service required for the smooth running of any event.
Among those resources, the Seville Conference and Exhibition Centre, Fibes, stands out. The extension of its capacity is currently in its final stages, with the inauguration of the largest conference hall in Spain, which can seat 3,590, and a series of modules and multipurpose spaces which, together with the existing three large pavilions and conference rooms, means that Seville today has one of the largest, most modern meeting and exhibition centres in Europe.
What are the main tasks?
- Learning how Sevilla Congress & Convention Bureau works and what they do
- Working in a team
- Picking up the incoming phone calls
- Management of RFP’s (Request for Proposals) and distribution of it
- Management of CRM and databases
- Editing of our webpage like newsletters
- Management and research of bids for new potential congresses
- Translation of documents
- Management, development and contracting of programs for FAM trips and side inspections
- Assistance at SCCB-presentations, workshops, FAM trips and networking sessions, held in Seville
- Maintaining of Social Network such as Facebook and LinkedIn
What do we expect from you?
- Good command of the English and Spanish language. An additional language is an advantage
- Control of the basic package of Gsuite (Google Drive and other Google Applications)
- Proactive attitude and shows initiative
- Responsibility and perseverance
Do we offer any contribution?
When you do an internship at Sevilla Congress & Convention Bureau, you will be working at a department with 3 other employees and possibly other trainees as well. During your internship, you will have good guidance from the company. The company itself belongs to the Chamber of Commerce of Seville and is therefore a part of it. At the moment, our Convention Bureau cannot offer any financial compensation for the internship, but you will learn a lot here and there is plenty of room to develop yourself during this internship. Of course, Seville is also an incredibly beautiful city to work in and there is a good atmosphere on the work floor. The office is located the city centre!
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter