Location: Barcelona, Spain
Duration: up to 6 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We created our Apartments more than ten years ago, in response to the needs of expatriate visitors, business travellers, business enterprises, medical patients and other types of clients that require a high degree of customer service along with their accommodation in Barcelona.
For this reason, each of our apartments in Barcelona has been exclusively selected on the sole criterion of evaluation, of finding a place where our guests can feel at home.
To provide a unique experience, a serious and reliable customer service program has been developed and backed by a team of professionals with industry experience that will offer 24 h customer care, making our guests feel as comfortable as possible and accompanied at times when required.
What are the main tasks?
- Register bookings in the company intranet
- Prepare allocation of rooms booked by the guest; register the guest´s payments for temporary accommodation
- Respond to requests and complaints during the guest´s stay
- Register the guest’s departure
- Customer support via e-mail, phone and in person at the apartments
- Check-in and check-out of customers, handing over the keys in the apartments
- Collection of the fee, billing
- Providing tourist information and helping in additional services
- Responding to requests and complaints of the guest during their stay
- Preparing the documents required to check in (contract registration forms, invoices, etc.)
- Booking Management in the extranet
- Booking confirmations
- Cancellations and reservation changes, collections
- Management of prepaid sales channels, apartment fees and web content
- Revenue Management, analysis of competition and their rates
- Check-in and check-out directly in the apartments which are around 5 to 15 minutes from the office
What do we expect from you?
- Good presence, ability to be proactive, flexibility, good communication skills and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Customer service attitude
- High- intermediate level of English and Spanish.
- Other languages like French, Italian or German will be taken in consideration.
- IT Habilities in Windows, Office & Internet
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
Technical knowledge related to payments, invoicing and managing reservation systems. Customer service orientation, communicational and problem-solving skills. Time management and prioritizing tasks.
Do we offer any contribution?
We offer a net salary of €400
What is the selection process?
- Cover Letter