Location: Murcia, Spain
Duration: up to 5 months
Working language: English, Spanish
Who are we?
We are a small international Spanish language school for foreign students located by the Mediterranean Sea. Language teaching, accommodation and social & cultural activities are our scope of work.
What are the main tasks?
- Administrative office organization
- Marketing communication plan
- Conducting market research in your country
- Contribute to product promotion
- Community manager
- Create and/or set up new products
- Relevant text writing/translating
- SEO activities / expert
- ICT (information and communications technology)
- Writer/editor for the internet department
- PPC / SEM Account Manager
- Web Marketer
What do we expect from you?
- Good knowledge of English and a good command of Spanish is required.
- Excellent communication skills: speaking, writing and above all, listening.
- A warm and compelling telephone presence.
- Willingness to take initiatives and learn from experience.
- We request students with a great ability to work in a team as this job requires a great contact with international students.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
Experience Spain by living and working with Spaniards and other international people. Gain confidence, independence, maturity, communication and valuable lifelong skills that will broaden your horizons and your future career. Desire to spend your time doing something that truly makes a difference in the lives of other people. Desire to build a career in which success and recognition are based on performance.