Duration: up to 5 months
Working language: English, Spanish
Who are we?
We are a young Spanish company, founded in 2014 by people with experience in managing groups and European projects within the framework of programs such as Leonardo da Vinci, Human Capital, Erasmus Plus, EURODYSSEY and POWER. Establishments where we have our offices over time have received many groups of trainees within European programs Leonardo da Vinci and Erasmus Plus in the following areas: management business, management, hotel management, tourism, language and cuisine, extending same experience regarding mobility projects and supranational cooperation.
What are the main tasks?
- Accompanying groups in cultural activities as tours around city, bike tours, shows, events and visiting various attractions offered by the city
- Supporting with planning trips and creating cultural programs
- Supporting with professional visits of the groups
- Supporting with preparation of Spanish classes (level A1-A2) based on interactive activities
- Supporting with preparation of documentation
- Supporting with translating (oral and written)
- Work with social media of the company.
What do we expect from you?
- Level of Spanish language: B1
- Level of English language: B1
- Communicative, open-minded for new experience and challenges, responsible, well-organized, positive and feeling like learning new things person.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
The training held in Mobility Projects will allow you to develop both Spanish and English. Thanks to live in such beautiful cities you will have the opportunity to get to know the Spanish culture, traditions and customs. Moreover our company gives you a chance to see how the management of European projects works.