Location: Hamburg, Germany
Duration: up to 5 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We are a rental car comparison platform. We are here to help customers find the right rental car at the best possible price. We deal with premium car rental companies around the world and check with local suppliers to deliver the best rates available. We also compare a wide range of options and extra features that fit your needs so you get exactly what you want for your trip.
What are the main tasks?
- Support our HAPPYCAR team in the area of Customer Support and B2C Sales
- Interact between our partners and the customer
- Work with our content management system
- Handle customer inquiries regarding the whole car rental process from pre-rental to post-return
- Support the development of our services by doing research and translation tasks
What do we expect from you?
- You are currently enrolled at a university
- You are interested in travel, tourism and cultures
- You have good computer skills and a high Internet affinity
- You are communicative, motivated and independent working
- You speak and write at least one of the following languages at native-speaker-level: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or Polish
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- Professional competences and skills acquisition and improvement
- Getting to know a start-up
- Increase professional communication skill in native language and English
- Personal and professional development
- Research results; if it is the case
- Guidance for future career
Do we offer any contribution?
- 1.-3. month 500€ (gross) monthly, from the 4th month on 700€ (gross) monthly
- Free fruits, snacks and drinks
What is the selection process?
Application with CV and cover letter (containing motivation for the internship, preferred start date and duration) –> Video application (record via online link a 1 minute video) –> Telephone interview.