Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: up to 12 months
Working language: English
Who are we?
We are committed to Horizon 2020, the EU Commission program for research and innovation. Under the banner of this program, we support several projects as regulatory consultants.
We also remain as an active member of professional associations and EU commission working groups, including:
- Veteran member of the European Association of Authorized Representatives (EAAR)
- Founding member of the European Responsible Person Association (ERPA)
- Active member at the NB MED meetings for medical devices
- Active member of the EU Commission Medical Device Vigilance Committee
- Active member of the EU Commission IVD Technical Group
Additionally, we enjoy a strong international presence, participating in 15+ annual exhibitions and conducting local tours and seminars worldwide.
What are the main tasks?
Working with clients from all over the world; supporting internally different departments and Board members.
What do we expect from you?
BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Management, Humanities, Law.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
The trainee will develop organizational, communication presentation and multicultural skills, enhanced the familiarity in the use of MS Office tools (such as Power Point, Excel, Word) and software databases such as Microsoft Sharedocs.
Do you offer any contribution?
Financial contribution depending on the amount of the Erasmus grant; public transport reimbursement.
What is the selection process?
Phone interview or Phone interview and test for specific positions.